Friday, January 29, 2010

Yarn addiction... the ugly truth

I want some new yarn. I've looked at my old yarn, and I want some new yarn. Wantwantwant.

I know my local dollar store has $1 yarn. I could try that, but I don't think it would get me high enough, man. I need the good stuff.

The Knitpicks anklet kit looks incredibly fun; and I could easily spend another $25.01 on more yarn to get to the $50 free shipping point... yeah, that would be sweet. Then I could wait for the package to arrive... just knowing new yarn was on the way would be good.

I could also go an LYS, and squish and stroke lots of different kinds of yarn. Touching yarn is good. Getting less than $50 yarn would be fine, because it's not about the quantity, it's about the instant gratification.

Mmmm... new yaaaaarrrrrn.

Nope. Darn you, yarn diet. It's only been a month. I'm not caving yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment